
Matthew is a member of the San Francisco Giants team with a bunch of friends from preschool and kindergarten! Friends we love!

All teams walked in a parade down a main street, Gregory Lane, which was shut down for the morning. If I had a better zoom on my camera you could really see how many hundreds of people participated in the parade. Look as far as you can- the street is full of ball teams and parents. It was insanely crowded!! I was afraid of losing one of my kids!

The parade ended at the park where there was a small program from the baseball directors and the mayor of the city. After the program they had activities and food for everyone, however, the lines were LONG and everything was crowed. Look at all the people!!! I ended up taking my kids to Jamba Juice for breakfast (something special) and leaving the festivities right away. In all honesty, it would have been fun to stay and play in the bouncy houses and at the park but had I lost site of one of my kids, it would have been nearly impossible to find them again. I wasn't willing to take that chance!!

Matthew is very excited about playing baseball this year! Let's cheer for a winning season for the SF Giants!! Go Giants!!
No comments:
Post a Comment