On a long long day, a package arrived from Chicago! Impressively crazy, in my mind, that Chelsea would even consider sending mail during a BIG move!!
Everything sweet! Kate attached herself to the candy box and wouldn't hand it over until bedtime! Thank goodness she didn't know what was inside or she would've never gone to bed!

Lastly, cheers to Vegas! Girls, these things remind me of Vegas for some reason! Thanks for the memory jog! : )
2 comments:
I'm so happy you are back to blogging. That was a long break. Great pictures. That experiment looks so cool. I have heard of it but never done it.
Yay!! I'm glad you liked the happy mail--I love the picture of you and Dave with the love nest...he he he.
I would like to hear about the soda experiment. Maybe I'll call you this week and we can catch up.
Post a Comment